Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pin Trading





I decided that for this trip it may be fun for us to participate in some Disney pin trading with cast members while in the parks, and Downtown Disney. 


There were a couple problems, though. Firstly, I knew nothing about the rules of said trading, secondly, the only pins we have are a few years old and pretty special. Not to mention, at nine-something a pop it becomes a pretty costly activity, especially since the cast member's mostly have 'cast member' pins (to my knowledge).


To solve my first problem I went to the very helpful Disney Pin Trading site which did a great job explaining what I needed to know (and a lot more). The second problem was easily solved on ebay, where I was able to buy 20 pins for a pretty low price. Hopefully 20 pins will be sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment