Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation Details

While I LOVE planning vacations, especially Disney vacations, I tend to get a little obsessed. I think that to have a vacation with a lot of different reservations and activities, not to mention multiple theme parks, it has to be planned out as well as possible in advance for everything to go perfectly. I am sure that some families could have a wonderful time in Disney World with nothing more planned than where they are going to sleep at night, I, on the other hand, would probably have a heart attack and die if I attempted such folly.

Here is an example of my basic day calendar for our trip. I've taken out some personal info and reservation #s for obvious reasons. Colors on the left coincide with the best and worst park crowds of the day. Thanks again to touringplans.com and all my very helpful friends on WDW Lines.


Oh! As I have learned it is important to double, and triple check park times before you leave when coming up with a schedule. I first made our plans a couple months ago, and when I checked on park times yesterday NINE park times had been extended. We would have of course found that out when we got there, but like I've said, I like to know as much as possible ahead of time! Park times can be found here and are updated frequently.

1 comment: