Saturday, July 31, 2010

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puetas!

Just a few weeks until I leave with my mom and sister for a girls' vacation to Disney World. I'm preparing myself by listening to mouseworldradio.com (right now it is playing the monorail track, thus the title of this post). I already have my day-by-day schedule printed out and color coded thanks to touringplans.com!


The purpose of this blog will be to both document our TEN day vacation, as well as to give my reviews on some of the less typical Disney vacation activities we'll be doing. I've been to Disney world a few times, but this will be the first time I will be taking part in any special tours, so I am extremely excited. I hope that by blogging some of my thoughts on what we do will help others in their planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment